Works with Every Type of 12v Lead Acid Battery!
- Commercial-grade monocrystalline cells are 30% smaller per watt and twice as efficient as typical panels
- Restores and maintains the normal loss of battery power on seldom used vehicles and equipment
- Patented pulse technology continuously desulfates batteries as it charges
Most Effective 2-Watt Solar Charging System Available!The SolarPulse 2-Watt charger combines our ReNew-IT Pulse Technology® with an exceptional charging system. ReNew-It Technology safely prevents the main cause of battery problems and failure: sulfation buildup on lead-acid battery plates. Used extensively by the consumers and the U.S. Military worldwide for over ten years, this technology has been scientifically proven by two major universities to make batteries work harder and last longer than you ever thought possible.Benefits
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power including motor carriers, rail cars, sailboats, recreational vehicles, gensets and much more.
- Works with every type of lead-acid battery includin flooded, AGM and gel cell
- Cleans battery plates of large damaging lead-sulfates so batteries can accept, store and release maximum power when you need it
- Helps offset energy-robbing key-off parasitic loads)
- Ideal for virtually any kind of vehicle and equipment in areas without access to electrical power
- Low-profile industrial-strength solar panel mounts flat (no frame required) so it’s virtually indestructible
- Smaller panel provides more installation options
- Prevents the normal loss of battery power on vehicles stored outside no matter how long they sit unused - even for months at a time
- Helps extend battery life up to 3 times longer
- Five-year limited warranty
- Pulse Frequency: 22-28 KHz
- Max Charging DC Voltage: 16.5V, 250 mA
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Circuit Box Dimensions: 3.25" X 2.25" X 1.5"
- Solar Panel Dimensions: 4.75" X 8.56" X .125"
- Box to Lugs Wire Length: 3 feet
- Box to Panel Wire Length: 17 feet
- Termination: .375" Lugs